Green Jade (or feng jade) is the traditional choice for gua sha. It has a long history of use in Chinese medicine and is considered the ultimate gemstone of ancient Chinese beauty treatments. Green Jade was regarded as the most precious stone in ancient China; it symbolizes purity, moral integrity, and eternal life.
Feng Jade is naturally cool to the touch and has a ‘soapstone’ feel to it. In terms of gemstone energetics, Green Jade promotes calmness, balance, and positivity. Jade will protect its user from negative energy creeping into their orbit, and also helps to clear away already existing negative energy and thoughts.
Best for contouring, lifting, and working out tight muscles. The traditional choice, select Jade to help protect from negative energy and promote positivity.
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
- Promotes a brighter complexion
- Firms and lift the skin over time
HOW TO USE
- Start with a clean face and prep the skin with a facial oil or serum
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead
- Scrape in and upwards from the eyebrows to the hairline
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in and outwards motion. Start from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jaw line and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear.
- Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.