Aventurine is very smooth, polished, and readily warms to your skin temperature. White Aventurine is a stone of clarity and understanding, allowing us to see ourselves and others as we truly are and accept our flaws. It assists you in loving unconditionally and aids in removing emotional blocks. Select Aventurine for its anti-inflammatory properties, to calm an irritated mind, and to attract positivity.
Most often found in India (and thus nicknamed ‘Indian Jade’), Aventurine has bright inclusions of fuchsite, which impart a beautiful, shimmery iridescence to the gemstone. It is known as the ‘stone of opportunity and considered the luckiest of all gemstones. Legend has it that drinking water that has been infused with Aventurine is an effective remedy for the skin. While it’s up to you if you soak your Aventurine gemstone and drink the water, using Gua Sha gemstones made from White Aventurine is useful for skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and rosacea due to Aventurine’s anti-inflammatory properties.
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
- Promotes a brighter complexion
- Firms and lift the skin over time
HOW TO USE
- Start with a clean face and prep the skin with a facial oil or serum
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead
- Scrape in and upwards from the eyebrows to the hairline
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in and outwards motion. Start from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear.
- Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.